Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Different Style

Are you missing me? Just a bit? Well, here's a picture that...I took of myself! I went to yet another of these wacky pool parties last night, and I had an experience much like what people describe happening in Brazil. On three separate occasions, someone came up to me from behind, put his arms around my stomach in a close embrace, and started either stroking my arms or hair or neck. Like, random guys. I guess this is the Argentinian equivalent of "Haven't I seen you some place before?" I would turn around, look at the guy, realize I had absolutely no idea who he was, remove his hand, and walk away. He would then follow me in order to make a second attempt. The funny part was, it wasn't aggressive exactly, it was very easy to remove their limbs from mine and walk away - it just had a sort of drunken free-love, hippie quality to it. But definitely not my style. Did ya hear that fellas? If any of you don't know me and want to hit on me, don't put your arms around my waist and try to kiss me.

If you DO know me, though, please, go right ahead!

2 comments:

Babak said...

i'm loving this, i get to live vicariously through your trampoline pool party sex crazed latin american adventure from the Bronx!

Unknown said...

For the record, it IS possible to pick up Mozhan with hippie love. I kissed her the first night I met her. Of course, I had no memory of doing so due to my heightened state of inebriation, and had to be reminded of this fact many months later by Mozhan herself. So fellas, my advice is as follows: skip the arms around the waist and stroking of the neck. Go straight for the kiss. Just make sure you won't remember it afterwards. The only downside of this strategy is that you kinda come off as a dipshit. I personally have no problem with being a dipshit, but that's just me. It ain't for everyone.